- Develop and optimise occupant restraint systems.
- Plan and coordinate all system relevant engineering activities (testing and CAE).
- Analyse results from crash tests, sled tests, component tests and CAE using Python, Vehicle Spy.
- Develop fusion algorithm which are optimised for low-cost, automotive-grade sensor like camera, radar, ultrasonic, lidar, GPS, IMU.
- Develop fusion algorithms with the capabilities of real time execution on automotive grade embedded processors.
- Design test plans for fusion based applications and support vehicle testing, data analysis and performance reporting.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering with 2 months experience as System Engineer or Intern.
- Related exp must include using Python, Vehicle Spy