SW Embedded Tech Lead
– 10 years of experience in Automotive embedded software development with multi-core experience
-Develop and analyze requirements, design, implement, integrate and test C/C++ code for automotive production embedded electronic module in the vehicle environment
– Validate software at component and bench level
– Develop software in compliance with a formal CMMi/ASPICE based company product engineering processes
– Implement customer and application specific requirements related camera systems including Vector or related drivers, bootloader
– Integrate bookshelved and/or 3rd party software into an platform and application specific software ECU.
– Development of portable, reusable and modular software compliant to automotive requirements and design guidelines.
– Develop and integrate Automotive Vehicle Networks (CAN and/or LIN) embedded software, basic software, driver and manager software components for various OEMs and products
– Participate in all software related activities including customer design reviews, clarify and negotiate customer requirements.
– Translate direction of technical work into specific plans of action for product development activities during implementation phase. Understands and adheres to schedule and budgetary requirements of projects. Reports progress as required.
– Serve as a resource by providing a problem solving function by initiating action to overcome obstacles as they are encountered.
– Participate in continuous improvement efforts. Researches, recommends, and implements new and/or existing products, processes, materials and equipment. Engages in comparative and competitive analysis to ensure utilization of most appropriate and beneficial techniques in a situation respectively.
– Performs other duties as necessary for completion of projects and achievement of departmental goals.
Total Positions: 2