- Resolve design concerns and design solutions to product and test equipment problems.
- Develop Product designs via analytical methods to assure product durability and reliability prior to engineering releases.
- Analyze Mechanical Units, using FEA, 3D CAD.
- Participate in the setup of physical tests and performance evaluations to ensure the highest level of virtual model correlation is achieved.
- Develop procedures/macros to automate the analysis and testing processes.
- Design text fixtures in conjunction with CAD department.
- Write and analyze test reports to the outcome of tests performed using MATLAB and SIMULINK.
No.of Positions: 1
Primary worksite is Farmington Hills, MI, but relocation is possible.
Req: Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Ref: #6142